10. You’ll feel like you can do anything.
9. You can’t GTL without the gym.
8. And there’s that love/hate relationship with being sore.
7. But then all that hard work starts to pay off and you notice them gains.
6. People watching. Let’s be honest.. we all do it and we all love it. Who hasn’t made that awkward eye contact before?
5. Everyone looks good in gym clothes. Ugh, why is business casual even a thing?
4. Where else is log rolling a socially acceptable exercise?
3. Exercise equals endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people don’t fail finals, they just don’t.
2. You never know who you might run into
1. You can totally justify that box of Hurts Donuts you ate the other night.
We’ve all been there. brb drooling..